  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:21 AM
  Subject: Re: pasting sections

  Control-semicolon moves the insertion cursor down to the next track in the
edit window and control-p moves it up. This applies for only tracks that are
shown. In other words, if tracks 2 through 4 are hidden, pressing
Control-semicolon will move the insertion cursor from track 1 to track 5.

  HTH,

  Slau