Hi:

I'm curious as to whether someone else has encountered this issue and how, if
at all, they were able to solve it. When in the track list, I notice that once
a track is selected, I cannot unselect it. So when I need to select and edit a
different track, my consequent edit will be applied to both tracks.

I have tried everything I could think of, including quitting and re-opening my
session to no avail. Is there a shortcut or step I might be missing? Any
direction would be greatly appreciated.
Des