Sirh, Egypt is another country on another continent. They aren't a state per se

Gabe Vega  - CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: i...@commtechusa.net