Hi, In my audio class today we were talking about methods for getting background vocals to sing along with when doing our class band's project and one of the students was saying why not use voiceover to sing the song and put that in pro tools? I thought this was a very interesting idea or at least have the words spoken by voiceover along with the song if the person knew the song already mainly as a reminder voice. I know that the voices can be controled outside of voiceover but was wondering if anyone on this list has ever done any creative things with the voices on the mac and pro tools? Nick Gawronski