Hi, I have heard of these interfaces and was wondering a few things about them. I would like an interface to connect to my mac book pro that I can take with me traveling and that has at least two microphone dual jacks that can have the quarter inch and XLR plugs like a combo plug. I probably would also want two headphone jacks so each user could hear themselves and would prefer an interface that did not require any external power source and can record at 96 KHZ the maximum that pro tools 11 normal version supports. I have my digi 003 to do the mixing on at home and was thinking of this interface for traveling. Would these interfaces work for me or is there a better option? Nick Gawronski