Thanks, I read some old posts and found it, but thanks a bunch for helping.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mcdiemert ." <mcdiem...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Selecting to end of song for editing

shift option return will delete to end of session.

On 4/11/14, Poppa Bear <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, if shift and return selects from the incertian point to the beginning of
the song, what command will select from the incercian point to the end of
the song? I have clients who bring in instrumentals that are maybe 70 bars long, but they only lay down material for half of that sometimes and I need
to select and delete the unused audio.
Thanks for any tips

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.