Ok, thanks for the clerafication
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Inserts over multiple tracks, am I understanding this correctly?

  If I'm understanding the question correctly, yes. In other words,
Option-dragging a plug-in to another track makes a copy of the plug-in along
with its settings. Of course, as mentioned, with VoiceOver, it's not yet
possible to do a modifier click or modifier drag so one needs to instantiate
the same plug-in manually and copy/paste the settings. That said, of course,
it's possible to select multiple tracks and Option-click on an insert to
instantiate the same plug-in on all selected tracks and then paste plug-in
settings into each of those.

  Slau