Hey Nick, was your school satisfied with your work on that song?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Gawronski
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Fading

      Hi, I was the student that was talked about in this message and I did a
good job on the project.  I did not know about the shortcut in the fade dialog
and my teacher did not know about it either from the looks of the document they
sent me.  I will make a new pro tools session and try that out with the same
track the version that was the normal CD audio version and see what happens.  I
am running 10.3.8 and the latest version of 11.  I     will have to test fading
out in pro tools 10.3.8 and see how things work out.  Nick Gawronski

    Yes Slau,

    That worked.  I have no idea then why the dialog didn't do it.  that's
totally bizarre!

    Chris.