Hi Ramy,

In the Edit window, find the counter display cluster and interact. There you'll
find the Start, End, Length and Main counter displays. Use VoiceOver hot spots
to remember these counters. Use Control-Option-Shift along with the numbers row
to save hot spots. When you want to query where the insertion point is, use
Control-Option-Command and the corresponding number to hear the value. I
wouldn't use Control-Option and the number because it'll jump focus to that
counter display field. I've set up four hot spots: 1 for Start, 2 for End, 3
for Length and 4 for the Main counter.

HTH,

Slau