Hi, I was mainly using auto tune as an example for some reason why someone would want to look at a plugin. I do have other friends who might wish to remote into my mac to look at the pro tools interface before they buy it is this at all possible provided they have a mac or if they don't currently own one could they accessibley using a windows or linux system remote into my system to take an accessible trip around? I am not in anyway suggesting doing any of the hacks for the pc to get it to run OSX as there are lots of issues with that but not sure if remoting into a mac from a windows system is an ok thing to do or not. Nick Gawronski tune