Sorry!

I wrote ctrl-s instead of shift-s.

Stupid!

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Hessels
Sent: zondag 4 mei 2014 12:02
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: using ctrl-s, ctrl-r

Hello,

at this moment i'm trying the 30-day demo of pt 11,1 to decide to change
from sonar 8.5 to pt.

One of the things I learned from the podcast of Kevin Reeves is to quickly
solo, arm tracks from within the tracklist by selecting a track with
vo-spacebar and press ctrl-s etc.

But it doesn't work. I always select or arm the same track.

Is this feature no longer available in pt11 or am I missing something.

Kind regards, Tom.