Hi Tim,

Welcome to the list. I've never used Sonar but most people would it very
accessible. Logic is somewhat accessible but not enough for serious use. Pro
Tools is quite accessible in version 11.1 not 11.0. The stock plug-ins are
almost entirely accessible. the thing is, there's no specific method for using
it with VoiceOver. By that, I mean, you use it just like a sighted user would.
This means that there's a lot of reading to do with the various manuals. If
language is an issue, you might find it pretty challenging.

Best,

Slau