Hi all:

I have some question for ProTools11.1

1. If I want to through ProTools to go to market place for buy some virtual
instruments and some effect plugin but why VoiceOver can not read?

2. Why VoiceOver can not read the upgrade in ProTools?

3. If I new install to ProTools11, I can control the iLok manager and login
iLok in ProTools11 in VoiceOver?
Because in ProTools10 version, as long as I have the iLok is appropriate
certification, Can work properly. But In ProTools11, need to login the iLok
account in the ProTools software, Why?

Thanks all