Oh a long time ago around version 6, some things worked because the transport
graphics had labels we could read with Jaws and tell what color they were.  But
now there is virtually no way to know if a track is armed or even what track is
currently highlighted.  There is no object level navigation because PT is a mac
application first, and then it is ported over to PC with no regard to standard
windows controls or hiarchy.  Excuse my spelling Nicole, I don't have spell
check turned on on the mac because it steps all over voice over as you are
typing and haven't completed a long word yet.
Gord