Can someone tell me how to join the Midimag list?  I have a few questions about
a keyboard I'm looking to purchase, and wanted to see if someone over there
could help me out with a few things.  I tried going to

http://www.midimag.org

as I kind of recall that being the U R L, but it's not seeming to load when I
go there.  (Not sure if that's my computer being an idiot, or if that's me
being retarded and not rememberring the address.)  LOL!  No offense intended.