To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: protools installation question

Chris,
I'm not sure why the codes didn't work for you, we've had probably 12
or 13 folks use them successfully.  I have refunded $2 of your
purchase to cover the difference.
Thanks.

On 6/11/14, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Were you aware that the two coupon codes you mentioned about the other night

in your e-mail do not work on protoolswithspeech.com?

I tried both of them, and got errors with each.

Chris.

Make $50.00 minimum every day starting in the next 24 hours! Want to learn

how?  Visit:

http://www.homejobsuccess.ws

and fill out your contact info, so that I may get back with you to provide
more information promptly.