Hi:
Autotune 7 is amazingly accessible with pro tools, though I haven't tried it as an AAX plug. IT's been a while since I've tried it because of authorization issues and Antares is not being very friendly about it.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:07 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Meladyne?

Just curious - what are folks using in PT for
pitch correction? Believe me, I'd prefer to never
use the stuff, but sometimes I just have to...
especially with the public expecting it and being
more pitch conscious because of it. Anyway, on
the Windows side, Autotune is still our one accessible option.