Hello!
        Its pretty rare for me to introduce myself in mailing lists, but I
consider this as a special occasion.
My name is Jakob Rosin (as you probably already figured) and I am an audio
enthusiast (at least right now) and a keyboard player. I would like to start
professional audio engineering studies here in Tallinn, Estonia in this august.
I am going to apply for the studies next week, so that’s why I am in a bit of
hurry.
Since the university uses pro tools I begun the research on its accessibility
and basic use with voice over.
I know that I do have to start working in pro tools 11 with mavericks and pt 10
with Mountain Lion environments. I understand these combinations are mostly
accessible and useable?
I have owned a mac for last 2 years so I consider myself an expert on VoiceOver
and osX..
I have dealt with audio for as long as I know, being fully blind you really
didn’t have many options.
I have worked only with analog bords, running 2 cables into a soundcard :).
Multytrack projects have been done in reaper for windows, also soundforge8, and
earlier Audacity has been used.

if there is anyone, who can provide me with directions to podcasts, overviews,
tutorials, what ever material, what can help me familiarise with  Pro Tools
before I actually apply and jump in to the studies, I would be more than glad
to accept them.

I am shure this has been discussed on this list few hundred times, but google
and its accessibility, well, those 2 words shouldn’t be mentioned in 1 sentence.

Thanks for all the help you can provide.
Jakob Rosin
Mail, iMessage, Facetime: jakob....@gmail.com
skype: jakob.rosin
twitter: @jakobrosin