Hi guys. well i've done it. I now have pro tools 11 installed on my mac.
I have a slight issue with the interface. I am using a motu 896 interface. I
have selected  the motu in the playback engine
Now. when i add an  audio track and interact with it, the input tells me no
input, when i v o space on this and go down to interface and collect this it
gives me no options in the interface and takes me back to no input. The output
has 2 or 3 options, but not the usual things like motu ins and outs that you
would normally find in there. sounds to me like the motu is not set up properly
with pro tools.
Is there something i need to do to get this working.
I have the latest drivers for the motu installed on the mac.
Cheers Steve