Hey Chris.

1. Air creative collection is the name given to the entire collection of
instruments, which includes expand 2. Nothing is different on that front.
You'll have no problem getting to all the presets just like before.

2. Not sure about PT 10, but you'll discover that you won't need it.
Everything's been fixed in 11, so you should be all set.

3. As of 11, there is no more RTAS, so AAX is all there is. Fortunately,
accessibility has been completely restored, so you should have no problems with
any of the plugs.

4. As far as differences, the midi event list is accessible, so you'll be able
to go in and edit specific notes.

The big difference is the appearance of the tracks list.

It now shows up exactly the way a sighted person would see it with 2 columns
per track. The first column is the show/hide button for that track, and the
second column is the track name itself.
When selecting tracks from the table, the method of selection has changed. It
now operates like a toggle. Press once on the track name to select, and again
to deselect. This means that you can now select multiple tracks by just moving
to them and pressing Vo Space.
This also means that when you select a new track, nothing gets unselected, it
adds to the selection, which can get you into a great deal of trouble because
if you forget to unselect a track, you will be performing actions to it you
didn't intend.

The way around this if you don't have a control surface is to use control P and
semicolon to move up and down the list of tracks. This will select your next or
previous track and clear all other selected tracks. Once you bend your head
around that, I think you'll be all set. It took me a bit to get use to it, but
it's all good.

Other than that, I think you'll find it to be a pleasurable experience, and not
far removed from working in 10. Hope this helps.

Kevin