Here guys... I made yall an mp3 file that shows exactly interactively what I'm doing so you all can see precisely what I'm seeing. Maybe when you all see this, you'll be able to figure this out. Guys, I'm absolutely desperet! If anyone's willing to help me on Skype with this, or via telephone, I'll be happy to pay you via PayPal maybe 5 or 10 bucks for helping me sort this. So, look at it this way, if you can work with me, you may could make a couple a bucks on the side.

Firstly, you all can call me if anyone has any idea.  My number is:

704-256-0067 extension 401.

I work out of the home, so even though this is my work number, it will ring my desk, and I'm available literally all evening tonight up until probably 1AM eastern, so feel free to call whenever. Otherwise, give me your Skype name, and I'll add you.

OK, here's the link to the demo recording.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16962268/meter%20problem.mp3