LOL

At 12:12 PM 8/6/2014, you wrote:
Guessing you didn't mean for this to go to a public list dude. You
might want to request a new serial number from IK.

Scott

On 8/6/14, 'Hi' via Pro Tools Accessibility <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Fwd: SampleTank 3 Serial Number
> block quote
> From: IK Multimedia Digital Delivery <digitaldeliv...@ikmultimedia.com>
> To: ps...@psychmusic.com
> Subject: SampleTank 3 Serial Number
> block quote end
> block quote
> www.ikmultimedia./061EB3DD.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./2A0AFFB7.jpg
> block quote end
> block quote
>    Your SampleTank 3 is now available for download
> block quote end
> block quote
> Thanks once again for your pre-order of SampleTank 3. The highly
> anticipated next generation software sound workstation is now ready for
> you to download!
>
> Please find below your SampleTank 3 serial number and the instructions
> on how to register, authorize and download.
>

> block quote end
> block quote
> STX30-68IOEWQP-14475
> block quote end
> block quote
>
> HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND AUTHORIZE YOUR PRODUCTS:
>
> 1) Download the Authorization Manager
> here.
>
> 2) Run the Authorization Manager and follow the instructions to download
> and authorize your products.
>
> 3) To download the included Sound Library, click "Sounds Downloads" in
> your User Area > "My Products" section to view the download files. Click
> here
>   to access User Area.
>
> IMPORTANT: You have 180 days from the date of registration to download
> the sound library from your User Area. We suggest to make a backup copy
> of the installers
> to avoid future delays/costs. After installation, if the sound library
> does not appear for use in the software, please visit the FAQ section.
> block quote end
> block quote
>
> block quote end
> block quote
> |
>    Authorization Manager   |
>    User Area   |
> block quote end
> block quote
>
> www.ikmultimedia./6450B1BB.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./1A036CC7.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./28A83177.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./36301C89.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./43DF4692.jpg
> www.ikmultimedia./2A0AFF6B.jpg
> block quote end
> block quote
> *All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes / VAT and may vary by
> country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing
> information,
> unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the
> right to correct, change or update information such as pricing,
> availability and
> product descriptions, at any time without notice. IK Multimedia -
> Headquarters: Via dell'Industria, 46,41122, Modena ITALY. US Office:
> 1153 Sawgrass Corporate
> [...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.