Hello folks,

I know that we have a documentation folder with the protools documentation
in it.  And I know where to get the pdf file for the reference guide, but I
was wondering if anyone had a text copy of this guide because I would like
to read it on my braille note taker, and because the file is so large, when
my note taker trys to convert the pdf to text, I think it is getting hung up
during the conversion, so just was wondering if anyone had a copy of this in
a text format.  Thanks for the help,

Brian