Hi Krister,

Yes, the plug-in parameters appear across the encoder knobs and buttons. The
bad news is, since they're on the control surface, it's not accessible to be
able to read which knob or button is controlling which parameter but but the
good news is that, once you've had sighted assistance to figure out the
parameters and take notes, you'll be able to access those parameters in the
future. Also, fader flip mode allows you to throw the control down to the
faders instead of the knobs and have a tactile sense of the parameter values.

I think I've mentioned this before but, I initially read the Pro Tools
Reference Guide three times, the first time without understanding everything,
the second time while understanding a great deal more and finally, one more
time while sitting in front of the control surface with Pro Tools running and
trying the various steps outlined in the manual.

BTW, here's something to try: with a plug-in opened and with the control
surface in plug-in mode, adjust the encoder knobs while monitoring the
parameter values in the plug-ins window with a VoiceOver hot spot. That way,
you can figure out, without sighted assistance, which encoder controls which
parameter. It'll be time-consuming initially but, once you've figured that out,
you'll know exactly which encoders to jump to when you want to adjust a
compressor's threshold or an EQ shelf.

HTH,

Slau