Hello again and please forgive me for pestering you yet again. I’m having a
somewhat strange issue here: I’m trying to do a drum track with Strike as my
plugin and suddenly my Digi003 takes over the adjustment of various parameters
that normally only should be adjustable when in plugin adjustment modes, that
is moving faters change equalizing, volume, if hihat should be open or closed
and so on and no matter what i do it looks as the Digi003 will not relinquish
these controls. Furthermore when i try to do a drum track with Addictive drums
as my plugin of choice various drum sounds get assigned to various buttons of
the digi003 such as the control buttons etc. What could possibly be wrong here?
/Krister