Am using PT 11.2. Are there any good preamp plugins out there? I totally get there are hardware pre's that sound really good, but is there anything software wise? I don't need something that does a lot of things. I just need a very basic level booster type a plugin. I know I could use a compressor, but at the end of the day, I'm wanting something a bit more basic that doesn't compress. It simply just raises the output signal.