Hi Brian,

Indeed, I got the same results as you. It appears that the manner in which
VoiceOver is interacting with the fader is more of a parameter change rather
than a physical moving of the fader itself. In other words, one can drag a
fader with a mouse and this changes the value. What VoiceOver seems to be doing
is the opposite and that type of interaction is not seen by the other faders as
a move of another fader but rather a sudden change in value. At any rate, it
looks like one can't control groups via VoiceOver. There's no question that it
can be done with a control surface but I realize that doesn't help you right
now. Yes, an auxiliary input would essentially achieve the same result so that
might be the way to go for now.

Best,

Slau