Hi all,
OK, so now, I have got a Mac and I am now thinking about getting started with
Protools.
I have been unsubscribed from this list for a little while, so i haven't
followed along that much.
How is it now when working in MIDI in ProTools as i will be doing, how
accessible is it compared to Sonar as some of you may have been using? Are
there any GM synths included like the Cakewalk TTS1 that comes with Sonar?
I will try out the demoversion first of Protools, but neded to get my Ilok so
that I can try it.
Many thanks for any info!
Christian