Hi Steve,

The keyboard shortcuts for the tabs in Pro Tools Preferences do work although
the tabs don't show as being selected. Pressing VO-Space bar also works but,
again, the tabs won't show as being selected. Once you've selected a tab,
continue with VO-right arrow and then you'll come across clusters of controls.
Unfortunately, these clusters are not labeled as clusters or groups. You'll
need to interact to see what's inside of that group. Alternatively, you can
bring up the Item Chooser List with VO-i and you'll see all of the items within
the window without having to necessarily interact with anything. Typing the
first few letters of the name of the item you're looking for will narrow down
the list. Pressing Return on the item name will focus VoiceOver on that item.

Hope that helps,

Slau