I recommend Twisted wave. It's fully accessible, as there is hardly a window UI
to speak of. Everything is done with the keyboard and the program is small and
lightning fast. Everything you'd need to do in forge is in twisted wave, along
with a batch processor, which is awesome.

I used to use Amadeus Pro, but once I picked up Twisted Wave, I found this app
to be much faster.

It's about the same price as forge for mac, but it's way speedier.

Hope this helps.

Kevin