  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 7:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Strange mix window layout

  Hi John,

  Yeah, this sometimes happens and I have absolutely no idea why. Obviously
it's not a Pro Tools issue itself but in the way VoiceOver perceives the order
of things. I also seen this in the MIDI Event List window. At some point, I
went into the window and no longer found the table and thought that something
got broken in the latest version. Turns out, it was the same issue: the table
appeared before the pop-up button rather than after it as is normally the case.

  Slau

  On Nov 1, 2014, at 6:33 AM, John André Lium-Netland <eml...@a-pro-studio.no>
wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > I’ve seen this in several versions of PT, but since it’s not a big deal, I
have not done much to fix it. But some of you might have seen that in some
situations, the shown tracks in your mix window will for a VoiceOver user
appear to the left of the window name, and above the “Show/hide” button related
to the track list. I have tried to press the zoom button to resize the window,
pressed the “Mix window” button to simplify the layout, closed and reopened the
mix window to refresh it, but the layout is the same. In some cases, the tracks
even appear to the left of the close/minimize/zoom buttons.