Hi José,

Welcome to the list. I haven't installed Pro Tools on the new system running
Yosemite and I'm still on Mavericks on the laptop. I haven't experienced this
firsthand yet but I did hear some talk of problems with default actions with
the space bar. Regarding the pop-up buttons, you don't need to interact. Just
click. As an alternative for now, try clicking with the physical mouse button
or track pad. Either route the pointer to the VoiceOver cursor with
Control-Option-Command-f4 or set the mouse pointer to follow the VoiceOver
cursor. Personally, I recommend the first option.

I'll let someone else chime in about keyboard shortcuts in the "Create New
Tracks" dialog.

cheers,

Slau