actually i’m having trouble getting this happening,. what key are you calling
asterisk is it the star key above the minus on the numb pad. Think voice over
called it star. If this is the correct key, i typed in star3 enter and it’s
taking me back to the top of the file.
might be something i’ve missed.
Steve