A while back, someone, I can't recall who posted a zip file of basically all the presets to all of the Waves plugins. Later this coming week, I'm going to be working in a studio which has all of the Waves plugs. I used to have the zip file of all the presets, but for one thing, I think they were RTas and not AAX. Secondly, due to not just a crash, but a complete 100% hard disk failiar before having a chance to image the drive, I lost all those presets. Pissed me off to no freaking end! The one person who I know! on this list who has these plugin presets, who's name will be left unsaid, told me off list that they refused to share them. I don't understand why. They were put on list once, so what gives! It's not like you're sending me the actual plugs with a pirated license. Now that! I would very! very! very very very! highly object to, but just the presets themselves? I honestly don't see what the big deal is!

I can't just say, well, give me the settings for X plugin. I don't know which set of them in my upcoming session I'm gonna wind up using. They have quite a few of them, if not all of them, and so I need to get these so I'll have a starting point I can play with, to see what sound I like best. The guy who runs the studio has agreed to let me temporarily install them to use throughout the week as long as I remove them when I'm done, which I have no problem at all doing.

If anyone can help, I would very very much appreciate it.
--- Christopher Gilland

Phone:  704-594-2225

E-mail:  clgillan...@gmail.com

Web site:
http://www.clgproductions.com

Twitter:  @gilland_chris

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/chris28210

Skype: chris28210

IMessage/Facetime:
cgwaxhawlo...@clgproductions.com

Zello:  clgproductions
and:  christablet123
Please kindly, add both, if you don't mind.