Hey slau. thanks for all your help. Please do not think i meant anything by
this. I appreciate your assistance. I have not read through these instructions.
I’ll have to try to track down the manual in pdf somewhere.
Is protools dificult to uninstall, i am still a bit new to this mac thing. I’ve
learned a lot, but still getting there. I’ve heard that protools 10 is not easy
to remove. or at least theres a few steps to go through to remove it.

Steve