OK. I need to try to remember how to get into my account on the Avid web site, and furthermore, remember my password for god sake. LOL! I have an idea what it is, but I just need to try. Fortunately, it can only be one of about 3 things. I can't reset it, as the e-mail address on file isn't one that I have access to anymore.

Chris.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Gawronski" <n...@nickgawronski.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Question again about version 11.3

Hi, I have not had any issues using pro tools 11.3 and have the license for pro tools 10 and 11. I would backup your version 11.2 just if something happens but I have had no issues what so ever and you can always redownload 11.2 if something does go wrong. Nick Gawronski
I asked this the other day, and didn't appear to get any responses. I'm sorry if someone replied and I missed it, but anyway, I read online that PT 11.3 has gone back to the pkg standard installer. What I wonder however is, this article I read also stated that some users note that there is a new licensing procedure with Pace upon the first launch of PT 11.3. So... my question is, can I safely upgrade to V11.3, or if I do so, is that going to require me to get a new asset for my ILok? My asset currently supports 10 and 11. I'm running 11.2 over here just fine, but I don't want to upgrade until I know beyond a doubt that I'll be ok without sighted help doing so.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.