Hello,
I am a professional musician considering taking the plunge and investing in
a protools system. I had assumed protools would be mostly inaccessible, but
am encouraged to find this group.

1. Are there a few still-relevant getting started articles that would be of
use?
2. Is there someone out there who'd be willing to chat with me via skype at
some point in early January and answer a few questions? I recognize that
learning something like protools will take a lot of trial and error, but
would love to save myself a bit of time by picking the brain of someone
with experience. I'd be willing to compensate someone for their time if it
means saving myself some grief. If you'd be willing to help, please email
me privately at keith.rem...@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Keith