Hi everyone, Can some one please tell me how I can move through the events
in the midi events window? For example, if I want to delete a wrong note at
measure 25, I can't jump to measure 25, and just see the list of midi
events starting at measure 25. The table always starts at the first event
on the track. There is a popup menu which has the option to go to the
selection, but when you choose it, the table listing the midi events
disappears, and I can't find it. Thanks in advance for any help, and let me
take this opportunity
 to wish you all a happy new year.
Jason