It should be plug and play once you get Pro tools going. As far as Sonar, I am
not sure. You would probably have to dig around in some forems.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rui Vilarinho
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:33 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: 11rack drivers

Hi guys, I just receive my 11rack, and let me tell you ... as stand alone just
listening through my linear headphones the sound is in did great I must say .
Scroling presets and making ajustments is  like a normal guitar amp, straight
forward.
It's a 2unit rack, great stuff.
Came with Pro Tools and  ilok gismo.
Very soon I'm gonna mount my Mac Pro and of course Pro Tools.
Now, the question is; when I plug it to the Mac Pro will be plug and play,
specially Pro Tools will recognize it?  or do I gonna need to get any driver ?
Probably not since is Mac world, but need to question anyway .

Also, since I've got my laptop  2core windows XP  with Sonar 8.5 , of course I
try it out to check if Sonar recognize 11rack ports.
Well, windows recognized 11rack, and after instaling
Eleven_Rack_Driver_1_1_9_Win_83629 driver nothing  on Sonar side!
Avid 11rack control appears on control pannel and programmes , but not on
windows sound device and the same on Sonar.
So, any ideas? of how can I make it appearing on Sonar?!
Thanks in advance,
Rui Vilarinho