Hi all,
wondering if anyone has seen this behavior. In both PT 10 and 11, I
create a virtual instrument track, and instantiate the mini grand
plugin.  I arm the track, and record a pass and when I play it back,
it was as if I didn't use the sustain pedal. However, if I press play
while holding the sustain pedal and continue doing so as the pass
plays,  the piano sounds fine. I've tested with an m audio 61 USB,  as
well as an older clavenova with midi out.

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046