I already got those. Those are part of the bonus you get with the Apollo Twin
Duo if your buy them before the promotion ends at the end of march. You will
also get a coupon towards a mother plug in and a $50 store credit.  I believe
the apollo twin solo only nets yu  the compressor package and not the plate
verb as well. As you go up the chain the more expensive the unit you buy the
more bonus plugs get thrown in. I’d say grab one before the promotions is up as
there is also some other bonuses not advertised that you can get after
purchase.