Hey Kevin, you use the key board to trigger many of the studder affects and on
each key there is a different affect, so you can in fact use many different
affects in one track of studder.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin Reeves
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 1:15 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Stutter edit. Switching Presets in real time.

Someone posted some stutter edit presets a few days ago, and this caused me to
do some research. This seems like an absolutely amazing plug.

However, I'm curious about something. With the amazing preset library that it
ships with, and the subsequent addon pack, is there no way to switch to
different banks in real time? Or is the user expected to find a preset bank
that they like for a particular song they're working on and stick with it?
Thanks for any info you can provide.

Kevin