Hi Chad,
I’ve run in to this problem also.
Control-up and down arrow does adjust the track height,
but  its not the fix for your problem.
My work around is, creating a new session
and import session data of the problem tracks in to it.

This is after hours of adjusting track heights, moving and resizing windows
deleting preferences  and other trouble shooting methods.

Hope this helps