Hi to the list,

first  I apologize for this OT-mail, but I  couldn’t find any helpful resource
in the web: I would like to subscribe to the logic accessibility-googlegroup
and  I don’t want  to create a google-account at the moment. In this list I was
subscribed some years ago with my non-google-address, but I don’t remember how
that worked. I also can’t find a name or direct e-mail-contact of the owner. So
any help would be very appreciated.

Best and thanks in advance.

Michael