OK. As I said, I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my question. That's kind of how it seems to be coming across.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Focus issues with ProTools and Yosemite

Yes, the issue is there. Stay on Mavericks.

On Feb 20, 2015, at 8:11 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Slau,

By no means is any offense whatsoever intended by this, so believe me, no hard feelings, but, didn't I first of all say in my message that I understood this was not a PT issue? I do have Voiceover set to have the mouse pointer follow the Voiceover cursor. In the past however, that really didn't seem to make much an difference when these situations came up. Maybe I'm just missing something here that is obvious. I have no doubt that Apple is aware of this and will fix it. I'm sorry if my message came across that I was suggesting they wouldn't, as that is as far from the meaning of my e-mail as it gets. I didn't at all mean to imply that. I'm only asking if this is still an issue, as right now, I really don't feel comfortable relying on those other work around methods. It's not a big deal. Well ok, yes, it's a big deal, and Apple does need to fix it, but what I'm saying is, it's not a big deal if I have to stay on Mavericks. I just don't want to upgrade until I know for sure if these issues are still there or not. This is not a matter of will Apple fix it or not, will Avid fix it or not. I'm sorry you took it as such, although in my defense, I've not the slightest idea how my message came across that way. Enlighten me. All that I am saying is simply are the issues still there, yes, or no, and if no, then what version of Yosemite, and what version of PT specifically do I need to insure the issues won't be there.

By the way you're writing back though, you've seemed to imply that they are still there. Am I not correct on that assumption?