Admittedly, Norwegian progressive black metal might not be to most people's tastes on here, but this new track from Enslaved sounds absolutely massive in terms of the mix. I love the non-fizzy guitars, the natural sounding drums, the atmospheric reverbs. If the internet streaming version sounds this good, I can't wait to hear it in lossless.
http://www.metalinjection.net/av/enslaveds-new-song-one-thousand-years-of-rain-is-amazing

I'm not sure if that's still "black metal" according to the real fans of that genre, since usually, black metal has production values more like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJ_O3YYcNY
same band from 1994.