Many of the other DAW software developers are now adapting the Eucon protocol
to their supported formats.  There is also a software interface coming that
will make Eucon control surfaces speak.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 7:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Qcon pro

  While the MCU is cheaper, my understanding is that the Eucon environment is
completely accessible. Being an Ethernet controller whose plug-in controls have
automatically been mapped for Pro Tools, I'd say the Artist is a better choice
for Pro Tools. As stated earlier, if other DAWs are to be involved, that
changes everything but I think it's important to clarify one's objectives when
deciding upon a surface and what role it will fulfill.

  Slau