I'm not going to be breaking any NDA by saying this and, besides, it's no
secret that Pro Tools 12 will be coming out soon, like, maybe even tomorrow.
Please be aware that there is essentially nothing different about its
accessibility. There's a newly designed I/O Setup but, to a VoiceOver user, it
appears much the same. If anything, there are a few extra controls.

The authorization aspect of Pro Tools will be changing and it's unclear whether
this will change right from this new release or whether it'll be incorporated
over time but it won't be any more accessible than standard iLok authorization
for now. Be assured, however, that it will be made accessible. More info to
come as it becomes clearer.