Is there any hope for structure? That is an Avid virtual instrument, isn't it? Also, it would be nice to be able to adjust some parameter sliders in larger increments, or to type in values directly.
Keep up the good work Slau!
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Slau Halatyn
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:58 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: feedback needed for Pro Tools 12

Hi John,

Yep, you might have missed the previous reply. Click is definitely an issue that needs to be resolved. For now, all of the parameters are accessible via a control surface. For those who don't have a surface, I'll see if I can come up with a number of presets to help in the mean time. I'm leaving town this week and will be gone for 2 weeks so it'll be a while.

The status of the Input monitor button is identified by its name. VoiceOver indicates when it's engaged but not when it's not engaged. In other words, much like a mute button that is off, you'll only hear the name of the button as opposed to hearing that it's in its "on" state.

Hope that helps.

best,

Slau