It all depends on what you plan to do with PT.
Will you be recording a lot of tracks at once then mix using a lot of
plug-ins? Will you use a lot of virtual instruments?

Depending on what you want to do in PT you'll find that it's probably
not nececery to get a very powerfull machine, unless you have the
money to burn anyway then go all out.

If you have the 7000 Euros to spend on your rig then you might even
consider going with HDX hardware and a much smaller/less powerfull
Mac, but again all depends on what you want to use your rig for in the
end.